You’re invited to play poker with the EOS community!
Sunday, September 25th at 18:00 UTC
Join us on the virtual felt as we hang out in the Discord voice chat and play some cards.
You could win some sweet prizes for yourself (like Pomelo Astronaut Coins!) and even allocate some funding towards public goods on EOS!
Which Pomelo Season 3 grant are you going to play for?
Think of this event as a charity poker tournament with an EOS web3 twist. The .gems team is organizing this event for the community and providing a variety of prizes for you to win.
The best part? It’s free to enter!
Here’s how it works
- Join the EOS Community Discord.
- Direct message Stephane#8111 on Discord and let him know you’d like to join the poker tournament.
- Fill out this form.
- Make sure your account name on pokernow.club is the same as your Discord account (no need to include the numbers).
- Stephane will send you a direct message with your invite code on Sunday before the tournament begins.
Maximum entrants: 100
Poker platform: https://www.pokernow.club
- All participants: +1 POP Token
- All participants: Chance at winning an NFT from the bonus pool
- Top 50%: +1 Party Cracker
- Final table: +1 Party Cracker (2 in total)
- 6th – 15th: +1 EOS Ecosystem Pack
- Top 5: +1 Pomelo Astronaut Coin
- 1st: +1 extra Pomelo Astronaut Coin (2 in total)
- 1 Pomelo Astronaut Coin
- First 10 mints of Pomelo Carbon
- 10x Pomelo Kimberlites
- 10x Pomelo Collectibles
- 5x Pomelo S3 Collectible Packs
EOS Prizes: These prizes are not kept by the participants but instead donated to the Pomelo Season 3 grant of their choice.
1st: 300 EOS
2nd: 182 EOS
3rd: 75 EOS
4th: 25 EOS
Prepare Yourself: Other Essential Details
The event is capped at 100 entries and participants will be admitted on a first come first served basis. There could be more than 100 invite codes given out, but only the first 100 to join the tournament will participate. Remember, the event starts at 18:00 UTC on Sunday, September 25th.
If there are fewer than 100 participants, some rebuys may be allowed for a certain amount of time. Stephane, the tournament director, will determine this, as well as all other rules and rulings during the tournament. Stephane will also provide feature table colour commentary in the Discord voice chat. Come join us!
Players will start with 10,000 chips and the blind structure can be found here. The event should last about 2 hours.
* All rules are subject to change according to the Tournament Director at any time.
If you’d like to sponsor this event by donating some prizes:
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d be happy to tag you in some promo tweets and mention your project during the event.
Alright players, shuffle up and deal!
The EOS Network is a 3rd generation blockchain platform powered by the EOS VM, a low-latency, highly performant, and extensible WebAssembly engine for deterministic execution of near feeless transactions; purpose-built for enabling optimal web3 user and developer experiences. EOS is the flagship blockchain and financial center of the EOSIO protocol, serving as the driving force behind multi-chain collaboration and public goods funding for tools and infrastructure through the EOS Network Foundation (ENF).
EOS Network Foundation
The EOS Network Foundation (ENF) is a not-for-profit organization that coordinates financial and non-financial support to encourage the growth and development of the EOS Network. The ENF is the hub of the EOS Network, harnessing the power of decentralization as a force for positive global change to chart a coordinated future for EOS.