Core+ presents a series of recommendations to restore the EOSIO protocol as a global leader in blockchain technology.
Download Core+ Blue Paper
Core+ Blue Paper (English)
The Problem: EOSIO To-Date
A multitude of causes have created voids in the support for and visibility of EOSIO networks:
❌ Diminished investment in resources and support for existing users
❌ Lack of adequate tooling and documentation to support development
❌ Insufficient exposure to attract new users and developers
❌ Lack of onboarding materials and clear routes for EOSIO integration
The Solution: EOSIO Going Forward
Core+ outlines how to provide EOSIO users and developers with the resources needed to configure their own implementation of EOSIO.
It is composed of three phases, working together to take EOSIO to the moon:
Launchpad covers the minimum requirements to produce value for the network and provide a stable base to relaunch EOSIO, by:
- Filling major technical gaps identified by the Core+ team and the EOSIO community
- Comprehensively reviewing and updating the documentation and training for EOSIO
- Ensuring the documentation and training is owned and managed by the EOSIO community
Lift-Off expands upon Stabilize by focusing on:
- Implementing multi-chain compatibility for EOSIO
- Enhancing onboarding through partnerships, events, working groups, etc.
- Enhancing outreach to attract new developers, users, and education and business partners
- Developing a legal framework to help projects get from POC to a live environment
Propel includes all of the above with augmented features:
- Improving speed and scale of EOSIO
- Attracting and supporting millions of new users from around the world
- Bringing EOSIO to the major business centers in Europe, the Americas, and Asia
Establishing a dedicated R&D team to:
- Maintain and update the codebase
- Keep EOSIO a competitive player on the global blockchain stage
See ‘Budgets’ for estimated cost per year.
What Does CORE+ Cover?
✓ Improvements to Ricardian contracts integration
✓ Improvements to REX, staking, and voting
✓ Improvements to nodeos integration
✓ Expansion of smart contract toolkits
✓ Creation of front- and back-end architecture guides
✓ Development of comprehensive smart contract testing tools
✓ Creation of use case templates
✓ Creation of a library of smart contract templates
✓ Creation of a curated catalogue of EOSIO resources
✓ Creation and documentation of EOSIO tools for Windows and macOS
✓ Improvements to the Blockvault plugin
✓ Restarting of the EOSIO for Business initiative
✓ Improvements to features and intrinsics in plugins
✓ R&D for increased business adoption of EOSIO
✓ Creation of scripts for standalone cleos and keosd
✓ Development of SSI solutions for EOSIO
✓ Implementation of an API endpoint for speculative transaction status
✓ Establishment of multi-regional legal support for EOSIO
✓ Improvements to BP reward system
The EOS Network is a 3rd generation blockchain platform powered by the EOS VM, a low-latency, highly performant, and extensible WebAssembly engine for deterministic execution of near feeless transactions; purpose-built for enabling optimal web3 user and developer experiences. EOS is the flagship blockchain and financial center of the EOSIO protocol, serving as the driving force behind multi-chain collaboration and public goods funding for tools and infrastructure through the EOS Network Foundation (ENF).
EOS Network Foundation
The EOS Network Foundation (ENF) is a not-for-profit organization that coordinates financial and non-financial support to encourage the growth and development of the EOS Network. The ENF is the hub of the EOS Network, harnessing the power of decentralization as a force for positive global change to chart a coordinated future for EOS.