Yves La Rose, CEO of the EOS Network Foundation (ENF) will be part of a special Ask Me Anything (AMA), hosted by Binance on February 17, 2023, at 14:00 UTC. The event comes shortly after the news that Binance has listed the EOS version of USDT on their platform. This opened up the network to a large community of DeFi users from the broader Web3 space.
The event will be an awesome way to get up to speed on all of the latest news from within the EOS ecosystem and the ENF’s plans for 2023. Community members can submit questions ahead of time by going to the full announcement on Binance’s website and filling out the survey. Those who submit questions will be entered into a draw to win part of a $5000 EOS prize pool!
40 winners will receive up to $25 worth of EOS rewards each, out of those who complete the user tasks below.
- Follow @binance and @eosnfoundation
- Share the Instagram Story/Tweet/Facebook of this AMA post and tag three friends (Please take a screenshot and upload it below)
- Fill out this survey and ask a quality question
- Attend the Binance LIVE for the AMA (make sure your Binance account is logged in when attending the AMA to be eligible to participate in the giveaways)
A total of $1,000 EOS rewards will be given out for the participants of this survey, the remaining $4,000 EOS will be given out during the AMA. The live stream for the event can be found at the following link: https://www.binance.com/en/live/u/24170814
Terms and Conditions
- Rewards will be sent within 30 days after the AMA.
- Submitting low-quality answers in any of the boxes below disqualifies you from the giveaway.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify any participants that, in its reasonable opinion, are acting fraudulently or not in accordance with any applicable terms and conditions.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at its sole discretion.
- Winners will be notified in the Binance inmail.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner(s). Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and/or creative merit of the content submitted.
- The judging will take place within 30 days. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
- Additional promotion terms and conditions can be accessed here.
Spread the Word!
Binance is a major industry player and it’s an exciting milestone to be able to present EOS to their community at this event. Help spread by by sharing the announcement post below with your friends and followers 👇🏻
The EOS Network is a 3rd generation blockchain platform powered by the EOS VM, a low-latency, highly performant, and extensible WebAssembly engine for deterministic execution of near feeless transactions; purpose-built for enabling optimal Web3 user and developer experiences. EOS is the flagship blockchain and financial center of the Antelope framework, serving as the driving force behind multi-chain collaboration and public goods funding for tools and infrastructure through the EOS Network Foundation (ENF).
EOS Network Foundation
The EOS Network Foundation (ENF) was forged through a vision for a prosperous and decentralized future. Through our key stakeholder engagement, community programs, ecosystem funding, and support of an open technology ecosystem, the ENF is transforming Web3. Founded in 2021, the ENF is the hub for EOS Network, a leading open source platform with a suite of stable frameworks, tools, and libraries for blockchain deployments. Together, we are bringing innovations that our community builds and are committed to a stronger future for all.